With the changing times in the society and due to the changes in the thoughts of the people, there have been new ways regarding marriage. There is a new aspect of marriage idea – court marriage, which is being liked by many. So come, let us know what is court marriage and complete information about its process:
What is court marriage? Court marriage, also known as ‘registrar office marriage’ or ‘office marriage’ by other names, is a process in which two persons are legally married. This marriage is neither related to any religious culture nor is it done on the orders of any religious teacher or priest. To solemnize a marriage under a court marriage, it is necessary to take the endorsement of a government registrar.
Process of Court Marriage:
- The boy and the girl who want to get married will give written information to the marriage officer of their district.
- While giving the information, you also have to give the necessary documents of your age and residence.
- This notice is published by the Marriage Officer.
- A photocopy of the information given by you is kept at a specific place in the office.
- The second copy of the notice is published in the district office where the marriage parties are permanently residing.
- In the presence of the marriage officer, both the parties i.e. boy and girl and three witnesses, sign the Declaration of Court Marriage.
- The officer then signs this declaration.
- After this, the court marriage is performed in the office of the marriage officer or at any place within a reasonable distance around it.
- The form of the bride and groom is accepted in the presence of the marriage officer.
- A certificate is entered by the Marriage Officer in the Marriage Certificate Paper Book.
- If both the parties are signed by the bride and groom and three other witnesses, then this certificate is the conclusive proof of Court Marriage.
Advantages of Court Marriage:
- Court marriage is a very simple and quick process which takes less time to complete.
- It is independent of religious practices and is available to people of all religions.
- Court marriage certificate is officially recognized which helps you to avail many government schemes and benefits.
- It does not have problems like cheating and dowry demands, which can create problems in the appearance of marriage.
- Court marriages are legally recognized, thus proving your legitimacy.
Court marriage option presents a new and easy way to get married. It is independent of religiosity and is available to people of all religions. Getting married through a court marriage can help you avoid the issues of cheating and dowry that can mar the appearance of a marriage. In addition, this marriage is legally recognized, thereby certifying your legitimacy.
Court marriage is a simple and safe process, in which you do not need to organize a large-scale ceremony. It takes place in the presence of a specialist registrar, who registers the marriage documents and issues a certificate of marriage. After this, you can access government schemes and benefits, which can help in making your life easy and convenient.
Another important advantage of getting married through court marriage is that it frees the marriage from religious and social pressures. Marriage does not require you to commit yourself to any kinship or community before going to court, rather it is a marriage between you and your partner, allowing you to conduct your life freely
Hence, court marriage is a discreet and alternative method of marriage which helps people to complete this important step of their life with ease. It makes wedding planning easy as well as free from religiousness, which can prove to be a good option for many people in today’s times.
If you are looking for a court marriage lawyer to do court marriage, then online legal center can help you in this.
Also Read: Delhi Me Court Marriage Kaise Kare
Online Legal Center is a Law firm. If you looking any advocate to help you to send Legal notice on behalf of you than online legal center is the best platform for it.
Here is our some office location
Prayagraj Office :- Chamber/seat No. 97 Triveni Hall Second Floor, High Court, Allahabad
Agra Office :- 6/142 seksaria, Belanganj Rd, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282004
Delhi Office :- C-110/4 First Floor, Ganesh Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Delhi, 110018
Greater Noida Office :- Chamber No. 538, Gali No11, District and Session Court, Surajpur, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
Chandigarh Office :- H No: 3456, Chandigarh Sector 38d, Chandigarh – 160036 (Near Guru Harkrishan School & Mini Market)
Ahmedabad Office :- B-1102, Aaryan Eminent Channakyapuri Road Opp. Gujarat High Court, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380061
Bangalore: 131/13, 1st floor, Kalpavriksha Complex Muttanallur cross opp Housing Board Play Ground Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru – 562125
Hyderabad: 38, Santosh Nagar Colony Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad 500028
Goa: 2nd floor, Menino Building, Behind Ponda Police Station, Ponda – Goa. 403 401
Official Website: onlinelegalcenter.com
Contact No. 8273682006